47 hours of transportation: Part 3
Our stay in Seattle was brief -- just long enough to walk to the station...
Use the bathroom...
Admire the lofty waiting area...
Discover that the bus was very well equipped with pillows...
Rediscover Orhan's love of pillows:
And, of course, have our passports checked:
Then I slept. The bus extra room, so I put my legs folded against the wall and my back and head on the seats (thanking my lucky stars that I am not only short but have a short torso for my height), pulled part of shirt over my eyes, and slept all the way to the border.
At the border we got our passports checked (and Dev got his stamped!) and were back on our way in under half an hour.
The rest is blurry. Another hour of sleep on the bus, a taxi ride, checking in, and at last to bed around 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
Use the bathroom...
Admire the lofty waiting area...
Discover that the bus was very well equipped with pillows...
Rediscover Orhan's love of pillows:
And, of course, have our passports checked:
Then I slept. The bus extra room, so I put my legs folded against the wall and my back and head on the seats (thanking my lucky stars that I am not only short but have a short torso for my height), pulled part of shirt over my eyes, and slept all the way to the border.
At the border we got our passports checked (and Dev got his stamped!) and were back on our way in under half an hour.
The rest is blurry. Another hour of sleep on the bus, a taxi ride, checking in, and at last to bed around 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday.











Comments
Post a Comment