Mexico City: Rooms
Hostel CDMX Art Gallery (nights 1-3)
Checking in, Dev hoped this was our room. I hoped he was wrong.He was...
...though not by a whole lot.
Because my "pod" was at the end of the corridor, I could leave both doors open and get a view (sort of) and a breeze.
The hostel from outside (the black and red building):

Views from the rooftop terrace where I sat and worked on my proposal:
Hostel Condesa (nights 4-6)
Once we finished at the conference, Meaghan moved to a hotel in the Condesa neighborhood, and for convenience's sake I moved to the hostel around the corner.It's a bit funkier than the first hostel.
For example, here are the rooftop terrace and views:
Looking down into the basement yard:
At the top of the stairs:
On the other hand, my room is positively palatial:
There are also kitchen and dining areas, and a strange little book and reading nook I will check out in more detail tomorrow.






















Comments
Post a Comment