Dreaming about sleep
A friend once told me, after I had described a dream to her, that my subconscious does not drop hints, it bombs hints. A case in point: I have been dreaming about sleep again.
Last night I dreamed that I was part of a group that needed to spend a night in a combined office/hotel suite that had N-1 beds and couches, where N = how many of us there were. Fortunately, I had a thermarest with me. Unfortunately, I had to create a level spot for it by putting things in boxes and lining up the boxes in a row.
And there, in a nutshell, is why I have not been posting updates to this blog; I haven't had enough time for sleep, let alone optional/fun activities like this.
I expect to be caught up on work and back with something to report in a week or two.
Last night I dreamed that I was part of a group that needed to spend a night in a combined office/hotel suite that had N-1 beds and couches, where N = how many of us there were. Fortunately, I had a thermarest with me. Unfortunately, I had to create a level spot for it by putting things in boxes and lining up the boxes in a row.
And there, in a nutshell, is why I have not been posting updates to this blog; I haven't had enough time for sleep, let alone optional/fun activities like this.
I expect to be caught up on work and back with something to report in a week or two.
Comments
Post a Comment