Gifts
It has been a rich week.
Both of my classes were fantastic -- so smart! so engaged! such insightful questions -- and I finished week 1 exhilarated and exhausted.
The cafe I frequent decided my favorite chair no longer suited them. Fortunately, I had threatened so many times to steal it that they knew just who to send it home with.
And yesterday Dev -- who LOVES getting presents -- got the most amazing hat to keep him warm through this chilly California winter:
Thank you to Sara Jameson, Dr. Dev, and cousin Devin for this magnificent ostrich-topper!
Both of my classes were fantastic -- so smart! so engaged! such insightful questions -- and I finished week 1 exhilarated and exhausted.
The cafe I frequent decided my favorite chair no longer suited them. Fortunately, I had threatened so many times to steal it that they knew just who to send it home with.
And yesterday Dev -- who LOVES getting presents -- got the most amazing hat to keep him warm through this chilly California winter:
Thank you to Sara Jameson, Dr. Dev, and cousin Devin for this magnificent ostrich-topper!






Also thanks to Sara Jameson for the scarf, which Dev has been wearing for a while now. Ostriches are, as you might guess, quite sensitive to drafts on their necks.
ReplyDeleteSo glad it fits just right - thimble sized! And the rainbow colors came out nicely. Yes, scarves for LONG necks - on birds more accustomed to deserts. Dev is so cute! Thanks for being part of the struthio family with me.
ReplyDelete